Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arawana update


The Arawana Golf Course project is progressing. The official proposal is in the hands of the Economic Development Commission. The photo shows members of the the EDC along with Bill Warner, director of the department of Planning, Zoning and Conservation. He's on the right, pointing to the route plan I provided. I was unaware of the walk-through, but that's not a problem. The bearded gentleman in the background is Dick Wheeler. He's the head of ArtFarm, which has submitted a proposal to use another parcel of land not near the golf course. When I moved to Middetown in 1989, Dick lived across the street from me.

Next up is the EDC meeting on Sept. 14 when I make the formal proposal to EDC. In the meantime, I'll be out there trying to find more investors.

No comments:

Post a Comment