Thursday, February 24, 2011

If I Could Only Escape this Connecticut Winter


With the weather people predicting rain tomorrow followed by freezing temperatures on Saturday - oh good, more ice - I'm dreaming of getting away to play some golf in a far off, warm place.

I think golf in Naples, Italy would be nice this time of year. For instance, here's the San Domenic Golf at Borgo Ignazia resort. The 18-hole layout was created by European Golf Design. I think that would do the trick for me, as long as I had a nice authentic Italian meal after the round.

Then again, I don't wan to appear greedy. I would be more than happy to search out the best golf offers I could find. I can't think of anyplace I would not go, as long as the golf was good and the weather was warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment